Optional f2f gathering: 5 pm on Thursday at Sweetwaters

Because of some of my own plans on Thursday night, I am going to slightly alter our face to face get-together time based on the survey to 5 pm at Sweetwaters.  Even though The Corner was a slight favorite, I’m going to suggest Sweetwaters because it is closer to campus and it might make it a little easier for me to make the plans I have after this.

The new Sweetwaters is really nice, by the way. It’s in the same block on Cross as the Wurst Bar and The Tower Inn, so I suppose of people meet and feel like they’d rather have beer than coffee, we can just move down the street a bit. Let me know if you have any location questions or anything else.

This entry was posted in Class Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Optional f2f gathering: 5 pm on Thursday at Sweetwaters

1. Danielle N says:

Unfortunately, this whole week is just insane for me in terms of both work and school. I’m hoping that, since this meeting is optional, there will still be time/opportunity for discussing the seminar paper on here?

That’s a good question. I think the answer is yes, though before I post something here, I thought it might be useful to chat it over with as many as possible in person first. But what I’ll set up a discussing space for this after (maybe even while?) we meet Thursday. And of course, I’m always happy to talk with any of you individually about these projects, too.

3. chelsea says:

I may not make it tonight – I’ve been really sick this week (thank God I got the video done before my voice became scary), and called into work today at the UWC. I’ll see how I feel as the day goes on.

Sorry, folks, 5 is just a little too late for me to make. I need to be at my other job at 5:30. :( Hope you all have a productive conversation!

It was a good talk and I’ll post more about it and the short seminar essay when the Internet comes back on at home. (I’m posting from my phone right now).

6. Danielle says:

I’ll look forward to hearing more about the seminar essay when you get a chance to post about it.